The past few weeks:
* Preparation for Christmas is in full swing! We have a busy schedule in the run up to the end of December - we can be found here:
* In addition to these events we will also have a huge Christmas update going live on the site on Monday 28th November.
* As you can imagine - with all of this ahead of us there has been a lot of dyeing and creating going on behind the scenes - including two limited edition yarn sets! I will be blogging about them some more on Friday - with sneak peeks of colour ways based on two pretty big fandoms! There are also mini skein packs in baubles and gift packs of yarns, as well as a return of our popular weaving kits!
* Unfortunately we've had to pull our stock from The Creative Studio in Southport, however we may have some future collaborations with them in the works for the New Year - so keep you're eyes peeled!
* Our new limited edition miniskein sets will launch on friday, at 8pm - inspired by two of the biggest intergalactic fandoms around! War of the Stars will contain 10 x 10g miniskeins with colour ways inspired by Star Wars and Star Trek, the miniskeins will also come with an embroidered limited edition project bag! We have 9 sets available in both 4ply and DK.
* Launching at Artisans at the Palm House is our new 4ply/Sock base - Archie Sock - this is a lovely mix of 25% Masham 75% Bluefaced Leicester and is as soft and buttery as our other heavier Archie bases.
* Also launching is our new Yarn gift boxes, containing a pattern, knitting needles, 1 or 2 skeins of yarn (you pick!) stitch markers and a row counter - all packaged in a gift box ready to be opened on the big day... Or before if you're like me and don't like waiting for yarn presents!
* From Saturday we will have 5 patterns available on our stores over the festive period:
Fenella Stole, NeNe Shawl, Fenella Scarf, Skeletal cowl, and the Metope Cowl.
So if you buy from us, make sure you ask if there is a free pattern to accompany your yarn! There is a great chance there is!