Weekly notes 15: Rebooting 2017 - Writing off January!
The month that has been:
Well here at Ovis Yarns we are rebooting 2017 - January so far has been an unpleasant wash out, with car accidents (humans all ok, vehicles less so) and personal business that has meant the entire month has felt like wading through treacle.
But February is waving at me from next week and I have high hopes and excitement for the rest of 2017! So after a bit of downtime over the past week, working on some knew knitting designs and workshop ideas, its time to reboot and throw ourselves into 2017!
So what do we have in store:
* Our next Geek mini boxes are due to fly out the studio next week - If you missed out signing up in December you can sign up here for all three boxes (Jan - March), and you will receive January and February together on the 6th Feb.
* Our yarns are now available in Florence and Fox - and the grand opening event is this Thursday.
* In addition to stocking our yarns, we are also in talks to start some workshops and Florence and Fox, including Weaving and knitting. We are also sounding out the possibility of a knitting/crochet group - so keep and eye on both our pages for news!
* In Feb - I (Becky) will be turning 30, and to celebrate will be sharing the joy with an exclusive discount code for our Newsletter subscribers - so you don't miss out sign up here.
* The end of Feb sees the start of our markets in 2017 - dates and venues are still being finalised, so keep and eye on Facebook and our weekly notes for further details.