Weekly notes 3: Site and Etsy update and lots of Bluefaced Leicester
* The Weaving loom sets are also available, at the moment I only have a small amount of wooden looms (I have to keep some back for the planned workshops) But there are also new shade packs for the Mini plastic looms, including this lovely Blue set.
* Designer Bootcamp is progressing - I will be blogging about it tomorrow, I have drafted two possible pattern ideas and I need to choose which one to move forward with. It wont necessarily mean that the second idea will be shelved indefinitely, just that it will have to go on the back burner.
The week ahead:
* The PopUp Wool show prep continues: this week it is all about the BFL (Bluefaced Leicester) we have chunky, sock, and single ply DK going into the dyepots. Last week was hideously hot, and I don't do well in heat at all! So no dyeing took place - a lot of skeining and packaging, but not much dyeing. I fired the dyepots back up yesterday and it's back to the flame face.
* Two new "free" patterns will be sent to a tech editor ready for, yes, the PopUp Wool show - they will be given free with each purchase of the yarn they were designed for. Alternatively they will also be available here and on Ravelry for £2.
* NeNe Shawl will finally be released at the start of next week. I have suffered terrible procrastination issues knitting up the sample for this shawl. I've had the design itself tech-edited and ready to release for nearly two months. I've given myself a strict deadline to have the sample knitted, blocked and photographed by Sunday night and I will not fail!
nb: This blog should have been published yesterday - It just totally slipped my mind, at one point I was sat saying to my husband "I'm sure there is something to do with the business I need to do"... yup this blog post was it!