The past week:
* On Saturday we had a great time at Artisans in Calderstones park - there was a great family festival vibe. We met lots of new customers, and some regular faces who we love chatting to as well. We also enjoyed sampling some of the other delights while working as well - snacking on fresh wood fired pizzas and kenyan steak burgers. We can't wait for the next one at the Palm House in Sefton Park!
* On Sunday we popped over to the "soft" opening of Cook & Foragers over at Haigh Hall in Wigan. It is a gorgeous shop, and we are really proud that our new Wensleydale and Jacob bases will be stocked there shortly. The colours of the produce was so inspiring - It has already got me thinking up exclusive colour ways for the shop based on these beautiful colours!
The week ahead:
* Short notice but we will be at the brilliant Arts Market @ The Old Police Station, at Lark Lane in Liverpool, organised by the lovely Teeny Tiny Shinies. It's a great afternoon out, with a Pop Up vintage tea room as well as a well curated and thought out Art and crafts Market.
* This week will also me about sorting out our backlog of patterns, ready to be released but just requiring those finishing touches - tech-editing, photoshoots... All should be done by this weekend! As a lot of you have asked about having patterns for some of the more heavier bases.
* The Big Birthday Sale is still in full swing! You have until midnight 30th September to pick up a bargain - after that these colour ways will no longer be available in full skeins.